BeRobot series include Robotic Car, Robotic Arm, Robotic dog, Robotic Snake, Robotic Scorpion, Robotic Goose, Robotic Humanoid…with these following features
1. Software Feature:
• Friendly Game-like Software (Graphic User Interface) for beginner, to easily program and real-time control robotic motions.
• Advanced version providing SDK and source codes for engineers to design advanced projects in Microsoft VB, VC++, VC#, Java, (MIT)Scratch, (MIT)APP inventor, Python, ….
• Wifi/Bluetooth version providing Android APP to control BeRobot via smartphone, tablet or computer.
2. Hardware Feature:
• Circuits Protection design to prevent IC from crash/ burn down.
• Green Energy Technology to save power consumption and Battery life, even Alkaline battery can drive BeRobot.
• Embedded with IRDA, UART/USB, 8 GPIO interface and LED, Servo motor Control Circuits
• Provided fancy small Remote controller is easily to be programmed/defined the functions of keys.
• Support all kinds of Open source modules(Raspberry Pi, Arduino, TI) and library functions
• (Optional) Many versatile expandable Hardware Modules to upgrade functions. Sensor/Control modules(for distance, sound, touch, optical, fall down, voice command, image detection, remote video…), wireless modules(RF,Bluetooth,Zigbee,wifi,GSM,3G), IOT modules
3. Servo Motor Feature:
• High performance, High precision, High torque/size ratio, Dual bearing Servo Motor
• IC protection technology to prevent Servo IC from crash.
• Embedded with zero backlash precision Gear sets, precision Sensors with life cycles over 500k rotation, and High Speed(70k RPM) Coreless long lifecycle motor.
4. Mechanism Feature:
• Re-Constructible as hundreds of types, such as dog, dinosaur, scorpion, crab, humanoid…with durable Al-Mg alloy bracket. Special processing metal materials to keep young students from harming fingers.
• Small and cute, Easy to carry, easy to program BeRobot at small table. Does not need to occupy much space.
• Double rotatable waist design to make its performance more stylish.
• Modularity design for easily replacing any damaged parts to save maintenance costs.
5. Innovative Robotic Education:
• Steps by steps detail DIY teaching books, including 3D animation, 3D diagrams, programming User Manual
• More than 30 experiments curriculums for learning Programming, Mechanism design, Electronic design, Automatic Control, Sensors Interactive, Motion Balance
• More than 30 Mini Robot Competition every year in autonomous or remote controlled mode.