Learning CT (Computational Thinking) without a computer
- Computational thinking is the thought process involved in formulating a problem and expressing its solution(s) in such a way that a computer — human or machine — can effectively carry out.
- There are multiple answers for each task. Students would learn how to solve problems through the process.
- The game with different levels of difficulty let student challenge themselves.
- Encouraging teachers, parents and students to design the task and compete with each other.
- CSTA K-12 Computer science standards
- Learning English and Computational thinking at the same time
- Controlling the robot with coding cards
- Helping student to learn the logic behind coding step by step